Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lion's Paw








Today is our fourth round of golf.  We enjoyed the morning at Lion's Paw and we played a second round in the afternoon at Tiger's Eye again.  Lion's Paw was a very scenic course.  I would be much happier with my playing if I could straighten out my chips and get on the green in one shot.  We decided to play a second round today and see if we can manage playing 2 rounds in a day.  For Grace it helped her out as she played her best game ever.  My feet were killing me by the end of the second game but it was a lot of fun.  In the evening we went to Martin's where they had a golf night and raffled off some prizes and had a putting competition.  Grace made it to the last round and then missed her putt.  The rest of us didn't fare as well.  For dinner we went back to Gordon Biersch but we didn't enjoy it as much.  We are now enjoying a drink and getting ready to do our competition draw.  Tonight it was Teresa's turn to win as she received the most amount of Pars on the back nine..

No comments:

Post a Comment