Thursday, June 21, 2012

Halifax Day 1





We arrived safely in Halifax at around  12:45.  From the airport we took a shuttle bus to the Hotel.  We booked into our rooms and unpacked and made arrangements to meet again for some Lunch/Supper as it was close to 4:00.  We browsed the city streets to get familiar with our surroundings.  We can  see that it is not fully into summer yet as everything shuts down by 6:00 o'clock except for the local pubs in the area.  It was very enjoyable to sit outside by the water and enjoy a drink.  Today the sun is supposed to be shining all day and they are expecting rain the rest of the week so we have decided to rent a car and go to Peggy's Cove for the day.  Pictures will be added to my blog at a later time as I do not have internet access from my room.  I will pay for one day that will help me add 2 days of blogging to the site.  Looking forward to doing some exploring today.

No comments:

Post a Comment