Thursday, August 8, 2013

Glasgow Hills

Today we played Glasgow Hills.  It was again a very scenic course with challenging greens.  I borrowed a club from John and it made my game much more enjoyable, as I was able to keep up with the ladies again.  Funny how a change of club can make such a difference.  When we finished the round, Grace and Ralph and Lawrence and I decided to do some site seeing, instead of playing another round.  John and Grace and Tony and Arja stayed to play another one.  We went to visit the Cheese Place and checked out some of the lighthouses along the shoreline.  The views were beautiful and well worth taking the time away from golfing.
We enjoyed a nice meal of roast, potatoes and cauliflower and carrots.  Yummy!!  In the evening I took the time to update my blog as I had been behind a few days.









No comments:

Post a Comment