Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Glen Dornoch Golf Club

Another early morning wake up call at 5:55.  We went for breakfast next door at the Sea Captains house again.  This morning I thought I would try the scrambled eggs again as last year I had gotten heartburn from them.  Turns out as the day progressed the heartburn was starting.  I guess I will lay off the scrambled eggs.

Today we played Glen Dornoch.  The course was fun but very challenging. Lawrence unfortunately lost his protected ball.  The Black Panther decided to go for a hike in the woods.   This made Grace the winner of this game with her Captain America ball or as Grace called it Captain Marvelous.  After our round we went for a drink along the Little River waterfront which allowed us to watch the boats go by.









We came back to the hotel and enjoyed a happy hour together.  Afterwards Grace went out and did a bit of shelling, Ralph went to exercise his knee and enjoyed a dip in the ocean.  Lawrence and I went to the pool for a swim.  Lawrence did go in the ocean first before joining me in the pool.  The pool was very refreshing.  Not too cold but just the way I like it.

Leftovers were for supper and a nice relaxing night planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment