Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Witch

Today was our last round of golf in Myrtle Beach. We played  the Witch. We were so used to the heat and humidity that we weren’t prepared for the cooler day when we arrived. Grace and I ended up buying a long sleeve sweater to keep warm. I ended up wearing it the whole round. Today on the course we saw a black moccasin snake and a stork.   I just love seeing the different animals each game we have played.  I must admit the cooler temperatures helped my game a lot. I shot my best game today.  Woohoo. I do like the cooler temperatures.  Without realizing it we found out that we I were getting a free lunch. Not the best lunch but still anything free is good. Grace and I had the egg salad sandwich and Lawrence had 2 hot dogs. The lunch also included 2 beers for the men. Grace and I ordered a bud light lime as they had no wine but we could only get 1 plus a cost of .40 cents.  We also each got a bag of chips.

Ralph dropped Lawrence and I off at the hotel while Grace and Ralph went for an oil change. Lawrence and I figured out where to go for supper. We made a pot of coffee and relaxed for a while.  You could tell the weather was a bit cooler because there was hardly any one on the beach.

For supper we went to Market Commons to a restaurant called Tupelo Honey. We chose this restaurant because they’re  were suppose to have a really good she-crab soup. Unfortunately when we got there it was no longer on the menu. Oh well, the food was still good. While leaving we were just about to leave Market Commons when we had a flashing blue light behind us. We didn’t think we did anything wrong. The police approached the car asking if we knew why he pulled us over. We all said no.  Apparently Ralph’s headlights didn't turn on automatically. He thinks when they did the oil change that they had turned them off.   The officer was very kind and let us off with a warning.

Tonight we didn’t have to go to bed right away because we could sleep in, in the morning. We decided to watch the movie that Grace had purchased Unplanned.  The movie makes you think about life choices you make. Not all of them the correct choice.















No comments:

Post a Comment