Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sunday - A day of rest


Today we slept in a little and enjoyed the breezes coming from the balcony.  Grace was up early and took a nice sunrise picture.  I slept - I guess I needed that more.  We went to the Presbyterian Church again and met up with Sanya Bezuyens parents and a young couple from Sandra and Sean's church the Brouwers.

We had packed our lunch and headed off to Huntington Beach to see what kind of birds we could see.  Today there were a lot of storks.  Grace and Ralph got some great shots of the Ospreys with their fish in their talons eating a meal.  I was a little disappointed that we didn't see any alligators this trip so we decided to go down this one lane to see if we could see any there.  We got eaten alive by mosquitos but we did manage to see a few small alligators and a frog that were well camouflaged.  Made my day,  I guess this means it is ok to go home now.












No comments:

Post a Comment